Saturday, December 19

Welcome!

The time is quickly approaching for me to leave on a plane heading for Spain... only three weeks from tomorrow!  I deemed it an appropriate time to set up a blog to chronicle my journeys that await me... even if I am still at Lafayette (three days... get me outta here!).  Spain seems to be the only thing on my mind nowadays, so it couldn't hurt to get a head start.  I plan on using this site to give any exciting updates on my travels or experiences while abroad.  Hopefully there will be plenty of things to talk about! If anyone would like to be on the e-mail list, just leave a comment with your e-mail address.  You will receive an e-mail update every time I post a new entry.  And don't worry Mom and Dad, I've already got you guys taken care of :)   If not, I hope you'll visit the site a few times anyway! I don't want all this laborious writing to go to waste. I don't write for leisure, you know.

Spread the word!!

Peace & Love,
Hallie

P.S.
Here's where I will be studying:
Saint Louis University, Madrid Campus

No comments:

Post a Comment